AAP-1 has the features listed below:
●Many studies demonstrating AAP-1 is potent in treating allergy have been published in international academic journals.
●Clinical studies conducted in Asia and Europe showed that AAP-1 can effectively alleviate allergic symptoms and improve
●The first probiotic which has been proven clinically is efficacy on helping antihistamine function better on anti-allergy.
●AAP-1 can regulate immunological responses by shifting the reactions toward the non-inflammatory Th1 pathway.
●AAP-1 works for adult as well as children and it is safe and efficacy.
International academic journals publicaction:
● Treatment of perennial allergic rhinitis with lactic acid bacteria. PediatrAllergy Immunol. 2004 Apr;15(2):152-8.
● The efficacy and safety of heat-illed Lactobacillus paracasei for treatment of perennial allergic rhinitis induced by house-dust mite. Pediatr Allergy Immunol. 2005 Aug;16(5):433-8.
● Eficacy and safety of the probiotic Lactobacillus paracasei LP -33 in allergicrhinitis: a double-blind, randomized, placebo-controlled trial (GA2LEN Study). Eur J lin Nutr. 2014 Feb 26.
Clinical study of AAP-1
●Subjects: 425 subjects with persistent allergic rhinitis,symptomatic during the grass pollen season.
●Assignment: Received AAP-1 (Lactobacillus paracasei LP-33)and loratadine for 5 weeks.
1. This study performed showed that LP-33 improves thequality of life of subjects with persistent AR who arecurrently being treated with an oral H1-antihistamine.
2. The RQLQ global score decreased significantly morein the LP-33 group than in the placebo group(P=0.0255).
US, CN, TW and JP Patents
US Patent : US 6.994.848 B2
CN Patent : ZL 200410038566.X
TW Patent : I284149
JP Patent : JP 4847038